**You must reside in Georgia, Alabama, or South Carolina in order to submit an application.
Depending on your market area, services are available through Motors Acceptance Corporation or MotorMax Financial Services and herein referred to as “company”.
* You certify that all the representations contained in this application are truthful and correct and you hereby authorize “COMPANY” and/or the Financial Institutions with whom it deals, to gather whatever credit and employment history they consider necessary and appropriate, including your consumer credit report. You also authorize “COMPANY” Automotive Group to provide credit information concerning this transaction, including, if applicable, a consumer credit report, to the Financial Institutions. You understand that “COMPANY” and/or any Financial Institution with whom it shares your information will retain this information whether or not your application is approved. You agree that you will notify “COMPANY” and any applicable financing institution of any changes of name, address or employment prior to consummating your purchase or lease of a motor vehicle from “COMPANY” . You understand that you may be required to provide verification of representations made in this application and as such you may be required to provide additional documentation which includes, but is not limited to, W-2s, income tax returns, utility bills, financial statements and pay check stubs. You agree to provide, upon request such additional documentation as may be necessary to process this credit application. You agree and understand that this information may be submitted to Financial Institutions in order to obtain a credit approval.
Notice of Privacy
- As part of our finance business, we obtain certain “nonpublic personal financial information” about you. Which for ease of reading we will refer to as “Information” in this notice. This Information includes Information we received from you on your application or other forms, Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, and Information we receive from consumer reporting agency.
- We restrict access to the Information to authorized individuals who need to know this Information to provide service and products to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that protect your information.
- We do not disclose this Information about you or any former customer to anyone except as permitted by law.
- Employees share this Information outside the company only as authorized by you or for a specific business purpose.
- The law also permits us to share this Information with companies that perform marketing services for us, or other financial institutions that may service or purchase your retail installment sales contact.
We may also share other types of information with our affiliates including finance companies or automobile companies. This Information may be financial or other personal Information such as employment history and it may be directly related to our transaction with you. Consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, our standard authorizations permit us to share this Information with our affiliates.